Total Quality Management
The principles of Total Quality Management (TQM) are applied to the entire Camozzi organization. We are committed to to continually improving quality with our customers expectations being not only met met but preferably exceeded.
At its core TQM is a management approach which helps to secure long term success.
TQM examines the overall quality measures used by a company including managing design and development, quality control and maintenance, quality improvement and quality assurance.
TQM considers all quality measures at all levels and involves every company employee.
At Camozzi all members of our organization actively participate in improving processes, products, services and the internal culture.
The following principles are central to the implementation of TQM:
• Focusing on customer satisfaction
• Creating a culture of continuous improvement
• Breaking down all barriers between departments
• Improving all planning, production and service processes
• Establishing structured training programmes to encourage self improvement
• Making everyone feel part of the transformation
• Clear leadership
• Eliminating waste and inefficiency